ipQuants is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ipQuants may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from March 1st, 2016 and was latest updated September 29th, 2018.
What information do we collect
We may collect the following information:
- E-mail address to create an account. This could be a company generic email or your personal email, depending on your organisations preferences. For security purposes, for your safety and ipQuants safety, we store the IP address of all logged in devices.
- Company contact information including phone numbers for billing purposes.
- other information relevant to customer offers and surveys that we might do occasionally
- Information collection by our partners and vendors. Some content or applications on our website is served by third parties, including companies that help us run and optimize our website and process invoices.
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better product and service. Specifically, we collect this information for, among others, the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping for billing and platform access purposes.
- If you have signed up for our newsletters, we may use your email to periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or industry relevant news and insights to you.
- personalize ipQuants products and services; for future product development; newsletter; for routine business purposes; to fulfill our legal, or contractual obligations; and to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide information.
We may disclose information to our business partners and vendors who assist ipQuants in performing these functions. We do not sell or provide personal information that we collect to third parties so that they can try to sell you other products or for other direct marketing purposes.
Children’s Privacy. Our website is not designed for children under 16 years of age. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at cs@ipQuants.com so that we may delete any such information we unknowingly obtained.
Do Not Track.
ipQuants respects our visitors’ privacy choices. ipQuants’ website does not recognize browser “do not track” settings, but visitors can disable cookies through their browser settings—check your browser’s help files or consider visiting a third-party website such such as
. Disabling cookies may impede website functionality.
We take data security very seriously, and take reasonable and appropriate precautions to protect the personal information we collect from unauthorized use or disclosure. That said, no data security system can guarantee 100% security, and ipQuants disclaims any express or implied guarantee that data you provide to ipQuants will never be compromised.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at cs@ipQuants.com. We will then delete or update your data as per your instructions.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information, if we have any, to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly delete or correct any information found to be incorrect.
Third Party Services
ipQuants relies on third party services in order to offer you the most affordable and best user experience. Below we explain what services we might use and how. We carefully select which third party services we use, and take great care to make sure they meet our rigorous standards.
We only use the most trusted payment providers. We never store your credit card information on our own servers. Instead, we select the industry leading payment providers and they manage the payment process completely.
Payment providers that might be used are
We will only select the must secure and trusted payment providers.
In order to provide the best possible customer support, we might use third party tools. Thus, some of your emails as send to us for providing the service may be stored on the following services as well. When you delete this information latest when your account is deleted from us.
To be able to provide the best possible solution, we might use insights gathered from third party analytics tools as listed below. These tools only provide a high-level, aggregated view of patterns of our product. All data is anonymized and aggregated and can not be tied back to you:
- Google Analytics
To delete all your data stored on our servers, you only have to email us under CS@ipQuants.com from the email connected to your account with the explicit request to delete your account.